Spiritual Economics Audiobook (CD)
Product DescriptionSpiritual Economics: The Principles and Process of True Prosperity
Get it into your consciousness that you live in substance as a fish lives in water.... Can the fish of the sea ever lack for water? Can you, having your being in the sea of God-substance, ever really lack for a sufficiency of creativity or ideas or money or opportunities in any time of need?
Eric Butterworth reminds us in straightforward, nontheological language that we have the power and the means within us to live abundantly.
In this program you will learn how to ...
* work with the flow of life, instead of against it
* develop a prosperous attitude about money, health, and love
* release your success power
* reap greater rewards from your work
* reverse financial adversity
* achieve true security
* create abundance through the power of giving
* maintain your inner focus on affluence
Over 100,000 people have read this vibrant message in book form, and thousands have transformed their lives by putting it into practice. You can too!
This abridged audiobook is read by John Bertrand.
Eric Butterworth was the author of hundreds of essays and articles as well as numerous best-selling books including Discover the Power Within You, The Universe is Calling, and In the Flow of Life. He was a Unity minister in New York City and conducted services at Avery Fisher Hall in Lincoln Center for over 35 years.