Just for Today: A Journal for Conscious Living
This spiral-bound journal offers 101 powerful intentions to deepen your spiritual journey by encouraging guided journaling, prompting your morning pages, or supporting a meditation practice.
In this guided journal, Rev. Wendy Craig-Purcell shares 101 intentional practices as prompts for your thoughts and to nourish your spiritual journey.
Used alone or as part of a daily meditation practice, Just for Today: A Journal for Conscious Living offers a powerful tool to write, sketch, bullet journal, or vision board your way to a more conscious way of living.
—Rev. Wendy Craig-Purcell
- 101 powerful intentions to spark creativity and inspire mindfulness
- Prompts designed for guided writing
- Great for morning pages, bullet journaling, sketching, and vision journaling
- Durable hardcover and spiral-bound journal
- Both lined pages and blank pages
- Size: 8.5" x 5.5"—perfect for purses or backpacks
This journal is the perfect gift for yourself or a friend for self-care and self-discovery. Align intentions and actions, reflect on and clarify thoughts, and track progress on your spiritual journey.
2020 Gold Winner of the COVR Visionary Awards—Journal Category
Spiral Bound, 204 pp.
Book, Tips, Self-Help, Tool